F. A. Q.
Frequently Asked Questions
You may update an expired membership, purchase a new membership, or adjust your membership level by visiting the MEMBERSHIP page on our website pdxjazz.org. When you adjust your membership level by making an additional contribution prior to your membership expiration date, your new level is immediately effective through the end of your current expiration date.
For existing Members, your new username and temporary password are provided in the new sign-up email that you receive, please change this to a unique (if desired) password that you will remember when you LOGIN. By default, your username is your email address, but you should create a new password.
For new Members who purchase a new membership at our site, you will create your own unique username and password when you purchase your membership.
Passwordless login is quick and easy, here is how to activate it:
- If you are already logged in, log out, and then go to your My Account page (mouse over the Support tab, then select Membership Account & Login).
- Click the Passowrdless Login button.
- Provide the email address associated with your PDX Jazz membership, then enter the code sent to your inbox.
- Login by following the simple prompts.
That’s it! You can now log in without a password via your mobile device’s biometric login options.
Log in, on your My Account page and click the “Account details” link. On this page you can change your name, your display name, email address, and your password. Make sure to click “Save Changes” when done.
If you have forgotten your password you can submit a password reset link as follows:
- Go to https://pdxjazz.org/my-account/
- Click the “Lost your password?” link
- Enter the email address associated with your Account or Membership
- Click the “Reset Password” link
An email will be sent to the above email account to reset your password.
If you are still having trouble, please contact us.
This is the Members Only content area where you have access to discounted show tickets and free members events including receptions and livestreams; exclusive live audio recordings from the robust PDX Jazz Archive of Festivals and events; photo galleries; merchandise specials; exclusive video from our artist conversations and live shows; podcasts with our artists and community; opportunities to win special releases from jazz labels and publishers; downloads of live songs and previews of new releases; discounts to new music and more!
You will manage your secure account details and will also see your account activity.
- Dashboard (you can view your recent orders, manage your Shipping & Handling and billing addresses, and edit your password and account details.).
- Orders (anything purchased through our online webstore, including membership)
- Memberships (view your level(s) of membership)
- My Subscription (view membership subscription information if on a monthly payment plan)
- Downloads (as items are made available for download, you will see your activity here)
- Addresses (update your address)
- Payment methods (update saved payment information)
- Account details (update your displayed name, email and password)
You can access the Member Dashboard here: https://pdxjazz.org/my-account/
Note: you will need to be logged in to your account to view the the abovce pages.
PDX Jazz is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Your contributions are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.